About this group
This is the main group for discussing the development of GroupServer. We discuss new features, trawl for ideas, and discuss problems with installation and administration.
Anyone can join! All you need is an interest in GroupServer, and its development. You do not need to be technical, just interested! If you only want to read what the developers are up to, that is fine too.
- The Redmine Issue Tracker lists what we have to work on.
- The GitHub repository serves up the GroupServer source code. (Mercurial is also avaliable.)
- The ReadTheDocs project
- Occasionally we share our thoughts on Twitter.
- You can get help from us in the GroupServer Development IRC channel on Freenode.
- Interested in coding? The low-hanging fruit lists some tickets that are a good place start ☺
- The Development Guidelines detail how various components of the GroupServer should be designed and documented.
Loading the topics…
No topics were found.
There are no topics in this group.
No posts were found.
There are no posts in this group.
Sponsored by OnlineGroups.net
GroupServer is developed by OnlineGroups.net, where groups can collaborate easily using email.
This group is public to view, but only members can post.
Recently activeAll 113 members
Loading the list of active members…